Yrs 7 - 11
- Sweatshirt - Black with School Logo on. No other outer garments allowed- this means that students must not wear cardigans or hoodies.
- Polo Shirt - White polo shirt with house colour logo, Green logo for Clare, Yellow for Mortimer, Blue for Coningsby, Red for De Lacy. No visible garments under the polo shirt are allowed
- Craft Apron - This is for practical subjects
- Outdoor Coat - Plain raincoat/parka/anorak in MUTED colours (e.g. Dark Blue, Brown, Grey or Black). Denim/suede/leather jackets are precluded.
- Skirt/Trousers - Black (Skirts must be non-lycra, tailored and no shorter than 5cms above knee length to satisfy school uniform requirements) or black trousers (non-lycra).
- Socks/Tights - White socks, black or flesh coloured tights.
- Shoes - Flat traditional, polished and polishable, black shoes only, no boots. On health and safety grounds this precludes fashion shoes and shoes with high heels. If lightweight shoes are worn in the summer term they must have an enclosed toe and heel, ie: no "sling backs" or "peep toes".
- Training shoes are not allowed.
- Trousers - Black
- Socks - Grey or black - NOT white
- Shoes - Flat traditional, polished and polishable, black shoes only, no boots. On health and safety grounds the sole must not be thicker than half an inch or heels higher than one inch and trousers must not conceal the shoes or sweep the floor. Training shoes are not allowed.
- No piercings other than one small stud in each ear are permitted under any circumstances. These should be removed for PE lessons. Should students choose to have any other piercing done, they will not be able to wear it in school, and should expect to be required to remove it, at which point it will be confiscated and will await parent collection. The only other jewellery allowed is a watch.
- Make up that is obvious is not acceptable, students not complying with this regulation will be required to remove obtrusive make-up immediately.